Our Mission Statement
Our Chapter is aligned with the vision of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO®). In a spirit of cooperation and celebration, our members come together to support each other in our endeavors to hone our organizational and personal skills, and to establish and grow our businesses. We are united in the effort to educate, assist, and support our clients in making life-changing transitions in their personal and business lives through the art of organizing.
About Our Chapter
- Our Chapter was formed in 2009.
- All Professional Organizers of the NAPO-Greater Manchester, NH Chapter are members of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO®), which has been in existence since 1985.
- Our members are located in the Northern New England area spanning the states of New Hampshire, Vermont, and parts of Northern Massachusetts.
- We are a dedicated group of Professional Organizers providing both consulting and hands-on services covering all of the organizing needs of our residential, small business, and corporate clients.
- Our website offers potential clients a way to find a Professional Organizer to assist them with their organizing projects and provides individuals interested in a career in Professional Organizing a place to go for information and mentoring.