ORGANIZER MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- You will be able to increase your organizing know-how and business savvy at meetings and seminars.
- You will gain insight, experience, and knowledge through interaction with other NAPO members.
- You will receive access to the members only resouces and information through this website's members only section. These tools will keep you up-to-date on industry tips, organizing resources, and other information you can use to benefit your business and clients.
- We use our meetings to share our ideas, experience, knowledge and skills in an encouraging environment.
- We are working together as Professional Organizers not only to enhance the services we provide to our clients but also to educate the public of the benefits of the professional organizing industry.
- Be part of NAPO Greater Manchester’s Professional Organizer Directory and receive inquiries from prospective clients.
CORPORATE ASSOCIATE MEMBER BENEFITS
- Association with the local chapter of an established, international, credible organization
- Opportunity to build strong business-to-business relationships with our chapter members, who may look to your products / services in order to carry out organizing projects with their clients.
- Visibility by attending chapter meetings, participating in chapter events (GO MONTH), Open House, etc.
- Ability to advertise/ display business brochures at meetings and in conjunction with events
- Assist on committees
- Bring in other Associate Members
- Listing on the Members’ Only section of our chapter web site and Facebook page
- Networking opportunities with other Associate Members and chapter members
How to Join Our Chapter
- Join the National Association of Professional Organizers – NAPO®.
- Once you are a NAPO member, you may join our Chapter by completing the relevant application. Either mail it with your check or bring them to a meeting.
NOTE: Membership runs from October 1 to September 30. Prorated membership available.